We reach Clark County
- Newspaper print and online products combined have the highest penetration and most desirable audience of any other local medium.
- Eight in ten of newspaper users acted on a newspaper print or digital ad in the past month.
- Newspaper ads are trusted above websites, radio, magazines, and TV ads.
- Newspapers are an emotive medium that invokes strong and memorable reader responses.
- Newspapers are an active medium that require consumers to be engaged and active in order to consume the content.
Sources: https://newsmediaworks.com.au/10-reasons-why-you-should-advertise-in-newspapers/, http://mna.org/assets/Ten-Reasons-To-Advertise-On-A-Newspaper-Web-Site.ashx_.pdf, https://mansimedia.com/expertise/advantages-of-newspaper-advertising/
Why advertise with The Columbian?
Locally owned, community minded
Winner of:Twelve 2023 Society of Professional Journalist Awards
2023 Local Media Association Digital Innovation Award for Best Philanthropy Journalism and/or Fundraising Campaign
Best of the West 2020, Second place
Eight 2019 C.B. Blethen Memorial Awards
Two first place awards, 2019 Northwest AP Photo Contest
2019 and 2020 Cowles Cup Award, Northwest AP Photo Contest
SONY Best of Show, 2020 NPPA Best of Photojournalism Contest
Proclaim your business to a continually growing Clark County
- Washington State Population: 7,288,000
- Clark County Population: 467,018
- Clark County makes up 6.4% of the state's population.
- Clark County is the second most densely populated county in the state.
- Median household income: $62,879
- 34,137 veterans (10.1% of 18+ civilization population)
- High school graduate or higher: 91.7%
- Total Housing Units: 172,874
- Born in Washington: 155,288
- Foreign born: 46,961
- Median age: 38
- Average family size: 3.23
Sources: US Census Bureau 2016 Population Estimate (as of July 1, 2016); 2012-2016 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates; Clark County Public Works; Zillow
See how your business can thrive
Talk to one of our friendly, expert representatives today to see how you can further your business in Clark County.
Fields marked with a "＊" indicate that it is required.